Thursday, October 23, 2008

An Easy Thanksgiving Dinner

On Monday evening, I hosted a cooking class for my Fellowship Group. Our group consists of ladies who are either Seminary students or Seminary wives of Billy Graham School students. We usually meet once a month and eat and have an activity, whether it be making jewelry to give to a local women's resource center or in this case a cooking class. Whatever it is, we always have a great time of fellowship and prayer.

On this particular occasion, we decided to have a "cooking class" since a lot of the girls love to cook but rarely have time to make a nice sit-down dinner. So, I chose some very simple recipes and we had an "Easy Thanksgiving Dinner" that each of us could easily prepare for our own families. Plus we got to eat what we made! How much better can you get?

So, I know you are wondering what we had for Thanksgiving Dinner. Brace yourself, and get a napkin because your mouth just might start watering!! Okay, here goes:

*Turkey
*Ham
*Dressing
*Green Bean Casserole
*Sweet Potato Casserole
*Cranberry Sauce
*Rolls
*Pecan Pie
*Apple Crumble

I told you to get that napkin! As soon as I round up all of my recipes I am going to post them so that you, too, can make an "Easy Thanksgiving Dinner" for your family this year! :) Stay tuned!!

No comments: