Saturday, January 17, 2009

And the winner is....

Thank you to those who left comments with their Light Dessert recipes! The winner of the "Light Desserts" cookbook, chosen by Random.org, is.........drum roll please........

Comment #4 - cdziuba
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers: 4
Timestamp: 2009-01-18 00:37:27 UTC

cdziuba said...
I learned this one at Weight Watchers. One small box Sugar-Free Strawberry Jello, One regular container of Lite Cool Whip. Mix together and serve as a dip with fruit. I actually used to make a cream cheese and sour cream dip for fruit for my parties, and after my cholesterol was found to be much too high, I started educating myself about Light food.
Great giveaway! Thanks.

Congratulations!! Please email me at brizner (at) hotmail (dot) com with your address so I can send you your cookbook! :)

There will be more giveaways in the near future, as well as more yummy recipes! Keep watching!

No comments: