Saturday, January 2, 2010

Merry...uh...Happy....uh...GO TEAM!!

Okay, so I have been a lazy blogger lately. The truth is I have not been lazy at all, but eXtReMely busy. Amidst the hustle and bustle of Christmas shopping, parties, traveling to see relatives, and celebrating the birth of Christ Himself; I have been busy packing boxes and moving, unpacking boxes and cleaning. Oh yeah, I did take a little break to watch the ball drop on New Year's Eve, but that's about it.

Anyway....since I have been so busy I have not even had the chance to open up my blog, much less write anything in this open space. But today, I have finally cleared a path in my house and have found the sofa, so I decided to sit down and write a few words. Actually, I think you may like these words because they will eventually lead to a giveaway. :)

The day before we left to visit our family for Christmas, I received another "goodie box" from MyBlogSpark. (You will get to see what is in the box in the next "giveaway" post.) For this "spark" I am supposed to put my own twist on one of three holiday treats using crescent roll dough. The only problem is that the holidays are over (hence the Merry..uh...Happy...uh. title). So the next best occasion would be the Super Bowl of course! It is a tradition at our house to host a Super Bowl party every year, so I am excited to be able to make some new snacks. :) I do need your help, though. I would like for you to choose which one of the following recipes you would like me to make. The recipe with the most votes will be the one I put my personal twist on. Here are the recipes:




3) Crescent Holiday Tree (or in this case, I could make a football! )


Don't these look/sound yummy? Oh, another thing about these recipes....they only take 20 minutes to prepare! Now is that easy or what? I am very thankful to Pillsbury for providing the coupons for free crescent rolls, the recipe information, and the free gifts through MyBlogSpark. I cannot wait to recreate whichever one you choose!


Stay tuned for the next post....that's where you will find out what is inside the "goody box" you could receive if you are the giveaway winner!


No comments: