Friday, November 5, 2010

Chocolate Chip Pancakes

If you are one of my blog readers, by now you should know that I am all about easy, simple recipes. Just call me semi-homemade. :) Here is another one of my super easy recipes. Actually, it's not even a recipe, just something "extra special" for breakfast. :)

Chocolate Chip Pancakes

Pancake Mix
Water
Chocolate Chips

Mix pancake mix with water until you achieve the desired consistency. Fold in chocolate chips. Pour onto hot griddle or skillet. Lightly brown one side, then flip and brown other side. Enjoy!!

Now how super-easy was that? Haha, I know, I know. This was one of those "I cannot believe she posted this" posts. Well, I did. And let me tell you, these pancakes taste just like a fresh baked chocolate chip cookie! How can you resist that for breakfast??! :)

1 comment:

Shane D. said...

Hi Brandi,

Randomly came across your blog today about the chocolate chip pancakes, and thought you might enjoy this:

http://somethingsmalltoday.blogspot.com/2010/11/personal-touches-add-to-experience.html

Using the Bisquick recipe linked in there, we turned simple banana bread into a Halloween treat. Pretty quick and easy, and fun too.

Shane D.