Friday, February 18, 2011

Yes, you can have your "PIE" and eat it too!

O'Charley's Ooey Gooey Caramel Pie. Enough said. I could eat the EnTiRe piece....hey, maybe even two! But this piece of pie is usually rather large, and I just cannot "hold it" after indulging in my dinner entree'. I LOVE O'Charley's and AlWaYs get the same thing: salad with their signature honey mustard dressing, bowl of "overloaded" potato soup, and the famous chicken tenders. Oh, and I snag a couple of their yummy yeast rolls, too. So after all of that, who in the world has any room for dessert? I guess I should have it as my appetizer. :)

But wait! I have found a way to incorporate this dessert into my dinner! Check it out:

This O'Charley's famous "Ooey Gooey Caramel Pie".....



....has produced offspring!!

Now don't let your eyes be fooled. This pie only produced ONE offspring (the one on the far left), but it's close relatives Brownie-Lover's Brownie and Cinnamon Sugar Donuts have AlSo produced offspring! You can have this amazing trio for dessert (if you have room), or you can choose one of these minis to accompany your dinner (which is what I did). The mini caramel pie was the perfect size/compliment to an already delicious and filling dinner. And the best part? It was a mere $1.99. Y.U.M.

No comments: