Friday, May 14, 2010

Cream Cheese Frosting

I had so much fun hanging out with friends tonight, and babies too! I hosted a Gerber Generation House Party and had some Mommy-friends and their little ones over for games, food, and fun. I will post more about the party with pictures in the next day or so, but for now I have to tell you about this amazing frosting I made to go on the top of my devil's food cupcakes. It is to.die.for. I also like to put it on this cake.

Cream Cheese Frosting

1 8-oz. package cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup butter, softened
1 tsp. vanilla
3 1/2 cups powdered sugar

Mix all together. Frost cupcakes (or cakes, or cookies, or just eat it straight from the spoon!) I usually keep mine in the fridge just because the cream cheese needs refrigeration. Enjoy!!

No comments: