Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Digiorno House Party

Several months ago, I received an email from Kraft suggesting that I become a member of House Party. I looked into it and thought it sounded interesting, so I applied for several parties.

One of the parties I applied to host was a Digiorno Pizza Champions House Party...and I won! They sent me a party pack in the mail that was filled with goodies, including 6 free coupons for Digiorno Pizza and Breadsticks plus 15 coupons for $4 off one Digiorno Pizza and Breadstick package to share with my guests.


There were some other goodies as well, including a pop can "hoops game", beads for each guest, a pizza cutter, and even a magnet clip. Here are some pics from the party:


The Yummy Food:





My Awesome Digiorno Pizza Cutter and Magnet (notice coupons)

The Fun Pop Can Hoops Game

Everyone had such a great time. We watched the game (college basketball), ate yummy pizza and breadsticks, played some tabletop "hoops", and just had fun! Even the little ones enjoyed it.

Thank you, House Party, for allowing me the opportunity to host this party. I am so grateful for the free food and other goodies! Can't wait to host more parties in the future. :)

No comments: