Monday, December 22, 2008

Before I post the 11th day of Christmas treats....

I have just got to show you something!!

.........Introducing BAKERELLA!!!

One of my favorite food blogs is Bakerella. She is soooo talented! She is known for her cupcakes and her cupcake pops, as well as her red velvet cake balls. I try to read her blog at least once every day. She was even a guest on Martha Stewart's show! I wish I could be as talented as she is....

Anyway, you have to check out her blog post for today on Snow Globe Coca-Cola Cupcakes. These are SO NEAT!! And check out what she uses for the globe part. Awesome!!

If you have never seen her blog, trust me it will become one of your favorites. Have fun!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Bakerella is so amazing. I wish I was that talented! :)

Matt and Jess said...

I made the cake balls for Christmas!!! There was no red velvet cake mix at the store, so I made German chocolate and they are great! I used 1/2 cream cheese frosting and 1/2 coconut pecan. Have a Merry Christmas!